Provost Marci Sortor and Dean Bev Nagel invite applications for modest additional funding from the colleges’ Broadening the Bridge grant to continue existing collaborative curricular projects.
The joint Broadening the Bridge grant project has entered its final year with a meaningful balance of funding to support additional collaborative curricular activity. To productively use this funding, we have decided to ask previous and current Broadening the Bridge grantees like yourself to consider proposing “continuation projects” that would build on your earlier Broadening the Bridge grant(s). Your ideas can be submitted by the end of August through the online application form below, which asks for
- a project title
- a list of participants (1000 characters/100 words)
- a project abstract (2000 characters/200 words)
- a budget (2000 characters/200 words)
Bev and Marci will review all of the submissions in early September, requesting additional information as needed and making allocations.
As you contemplate and draft an application for this follow-up funding, please note three key matters:
- For full consideration, ideas should be submitted by 5 p.m. on Friday, August 31, 2018.
- Given the current grant balance, we anticipate being able to make 5-10 new grants of $5,000 – $10,000 each, though we encourage every applicant team to request the “right” amount for its project.
- All new projects must be completed, and all funds expended (not just allocated) by Tuesday, April 30, 2019.
Questions? Get in touch with the faculty leader or project staff member at your college:
Marci Sortor, Provost and Dean of the College: email@example.com, 507-786-3004
Helen Warren, Director of Government, Foundation, and Corporate Relations: firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-786-3009
Bev Nagel, Dean of the College: email@example.com, 507-222-4303
Christopher Tassava, Associate Director of Corporate & Foundation Relations: firstname.lastname@example.org or 507-222-5833
Sorry. This form is no longer available.