Provost Marci Sortor and Dean Bev Nagel invite applications for modest additional funding from the colleges’ Broadening the Bridge grant to continue existing collaborative curricular projects.
- a project title
- a list of participants (1000 characters/100 words)
- a project abstract (2000 characters/200 words)
- a budget (2000 characters/200 words)
- For full consideration, ideas should be submitted by 5 p.m. on Friday, August 31, 2018.
- Given the current grant balance, we anticipate being able to make 5-10 new grants of $5,000 – $10,000 each, though we encourage every applicant team to request the “right” amount for its project.
- All new projects must be completed, and all funds expended (not just allocated) by Tuesday, April 30, 2019.
Questions? Get in touch with the faculty leader or project staff member at your college:
Marci Sortor, Provost and Dean of the College: firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-786-3004
Helen Warren, Director of Government, Foundation, and Corporate Relations: email@example.com, 507-786-3009
Bev Nagel, Dean of the College: firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-222-4303
Christopher Tassava, Associate Director of Corporate & Foundation Relations: email@example.com or 507-222-5833
Sorry. This form is no longer available.